- I’ve always wondered what it was that the Rabbit was late for, and why he was late. What was he doing in the regular world?
- I understand that Alice is a child, but she doesn’t have a very good grasp of logic. I wonder if a logical mind would have made her adventures in Wonderland easier or harder.
- I don’t think it really makes sense that the “eat me” cake and the “drink me” liquid changed Alice’s size proportionally, but the bits of the mushroom don’t.
- I wonder why Cheshire cats grin. Is that ever explained?
- This is my favorite part in the book! “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.” It’s not a direct quote, but I still like it.”
- If she must be mad to be in Wonderland, I wonder what’s happening in the real world.
Bibliography: “Alice in Wonderland” by Lewis Carrol. Web Source.
Image: Cheshire Cat by thethreesIsters. Source: Flickr